Hardware Engineer for Vehicle Electrification Group CES - TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Hardware Engineer for Vehicle Electrification Group CES - TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 230,000 employees in 56 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.0 billion in 2016.
Let us introduce ourselves. We are Continetal Engineering Services (short CES): Engineering Partner for Technical Challenges an independent engineering services provider within Continental AG. With world wide more than 1,300 engineers and specialists, we design and manufacture complex high technology mechatronic products and systems for small series and niche applications at 14 locations around the world Depending on our customer needs we can either develop bespoke products from initial concepts or we have the unique opportunity to access and modify the proven large-scale production technology of Continental AG for individual solutions. Manufacturers of sports cars and special-purpose vehicles as well as a variety of industrial customers are among those who benefit from our services. We work in the areas of Chassis & Safety Control, Interior Electronic Functions, Electric & Hybrid Propulsion Systems, and Engine & Transmission Management. Are you ready for an exciting future? Apply now ! www.conti-engineering.com For our Engineering Location Timisoara we search for dynamic and motivated people to join our Continetal Engineering Services Romania department. In Timisoara we are a small team that provides fast, flexible and creative customer solutions Our portfolio
* Electronic Control units for: Human Machine Interface, Clusters, Displays, Headup Displays, Multimedia Applications, Telematics, Climatisation Control, Haptic Control, Comfort Control, Communication Controllers
* Electronic Control Units for Electric and Hybrid Propulsion Systems: Power Converters, Power Motor Drivers, Motor Control units, Battery Management Systems
* Consulting, Studies and Trainings Our Customers
* among others our customers are: Porsche, Jaguar, LandRover, Aston Martin, Bugatti, John Deere, Honda, Renault, Daimler, Volvo Our work domains
* Embedded Software, OOP Software, Hardware Development, Signal Integrity Study, Power Electronics, Mechanical Design, Simulations, System Engineering and Integration, Functional Testing, Prototype and Sample build and of course Classical and Agile Project Management. For our newly created Vehicle Electrification Team we are looking for Senior Hardware Designers Portfolio * Electronic Control Units for Electric and Hybrid Propulsion Systems: Power Converters, Power Motor Drivers, Motor Control units, Battery Management Systems Responsibilities:
* Designing hardware architecture to meet the customer requirements
* Designing, calculating and simulating hardware schematics
* Documenting the hardware design respecting the development process
* Creating hardware test specification, perform hardware tests and create the test reports
* Cooperating with an international development team and customers
* Cooperating with University A mentor will support you to stepwise familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Job Requirements Description
* University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Electrical Engineering ...) or more than 3 years' experience in HW design activity.
* Good knowledge in analog and digital electronic design
* Good knowledge in schematic design
* Knowledge of electronics measuring and test equipment
* Advanced English - speaking and writing level
* To be passionate about electronics in general and power electronics in particular
* Initiative and result orientation It is an advantage
* More than 3 years' experience in HW Development and/or Power electronics
* Basic knowledge in Layout design
* System oriented way of work
* Visionary about future of electo-mobility
What we will offer you:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.