Purchasing Support Student - CES (TSR)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Purchasing Support Student - CES (TSR) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 40,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.4 billion in 2015.
A special competence within Continental Engineering Services is the Product Solutions, a high-tech, well equipped department for the production of prototypes, samples, design patterns, and small series. For the most creative and flexible craftsmen and inventors of the ModelShop there is only one motto: "For our craftsmanship, nothing is impossible!". The CES ModelShop in Timisoara will be active in following domains:
* Electronic Manufacturing of pre-production samples;
* Electronic Manufacturing of small series;
* Mechanical parts machining and assembly, various CNC machines operation;
* Form Casting. http://www.conti-engineering.com Responsibilities:
* Check the signature flow status for shopping orders;
* Check delivery dates of project components and materials;
* Check the number of received items and if they have the right quality;
* Prepare components and materials for the sample production jobs;
* Fill in the report data in the right templates. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Student in the 1st or 2nd year of study at Economics or Management in Production and Transportation Faculty;
* Attention to details, quality oriented;
* Dynamic, get the things done in time;
* Very good communication skills;
* Intermediate knowledge of English;
* Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint). It is a plus:
* Likes to draw/photography and can show relevant results.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.