On-line Community Specialist (16:00 - 01:00)
Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS) is a world expert in Online Market Research.
The company is part of the Ipsos Group and its growing business is supported by a global team of over 1400 people, in Europe,North America, APAC and Latam acting in fields such market research, project management, web programming, data analysis, sampling and statistics.
At IIS we are not looking to fill jobs, but to partner with our people. We value team accomplishments and we believe in leaders who set good examples. We encourage and reward individual initiative, innovation and creativity. These values are based on our diverse cultural backgrounds, helping us to be responsive, client-focused and flexible.
Visit us on www.ipsos.com
We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter, passionate and detail-oriented On-line Community Specialist, excited to join an effervescent and rewarding work environment in Ipsos, the third leading company in Market Research.
Ideal candidate has the following skills and experience:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (must be proficient in English – verbal and written, day-to-day tasks will be managed completely in English);
• Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS, etc.) required (Marketing, Sociology, Communication would be a plus)
• Proficient using Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Basic HTML skills;
• Well versed in online & interactive environments. Very familiar and comfortable working with and in technology on a daily basis;
• Able to organize and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment;
• Experience in online Market Research, Marketing or Project Direction is a plus.
• Work and coordinate with account teams for managing and executing the flow of tasks and events of Ipsos online communities;
• Based on the account’s strategy and directions, responsible for activities such as: members’ recruitment execution and management, ongoing member database management, scripting quantitative surveys or managing invitation communication, using several software platforms;
• Master interface for the on-line community platform, including full understanding of configuration functionality, member management, data integration, and reporting capability;
• Manage and report on key metrics and costs to ensure project objectives and budget are maintained and tracked;
• Management of community structure with content updates.