Front Office Technician
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Front Office Technician active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electric/Telecom Engineering, Information Technology or related fields or relevant equivalent experience
• Networking knowledge:
o Description and differences between: HUB, SWITCH, Router
o OSI Model
o Addressing: IP, MAC
o TCP and UDP
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
• Experience in a Telecom Environment or experience in a relevant field (computer programming, IT helpdesk support) is a plus
• Fluent in English: conversation and writing
• Spanish skills are a plus
• Certifications: any Certification related to Telecom shall be an added advantage
• Strong communication skills
• Aptitude for quickly learning technical and procedural topics
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Self-starter and pro-active
• Strong performance focus
• Self-motivated and works well under pressure.
• Excellent team-working skills, stress resistant
• Work independently, keep own competence and skills up to date
• An FO engineer interacts with other technicians, customer technical staff and other groups within Service Delivery organization (other Front Office teams, Incident Manager, Back Office, Problem Management, Change Manager, COM, MSIP)
o Network surveillance, 1st level restoration and preventative maintenance
o Monitors, performs troubleshooting, fault acknowledgement and fault analysis
o Work with the application for trouble ticket management
o Maintains the service delivery level within the agreed SLAs
o Follow-up on incidents, registered but not solved, escalated to next level support
o Interprets / understands technical information and prepares technical documentation
o Working independently and within team to keep the competence and skills up to date
o Solves standard problems based on the existing procedures
o Controls and manages complex technical situations/projects in a calm and professional manner (required to provide technical input in technical conference bridges)
o Work in an international environment, with customers and suppliers
o Use effectively telecom knowledge to manage faults and customer demands