IT Engineer - Change Manager for CFIT CGA Services - IT TSR
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
The Change Manager is responsible for the Change Management within his defined services. He plans the changes and resources, coordinates the teams and triggers the emergency change procedure. Accountable for the change and all tasks during the complete lifecycle. He is also accountable for the outcome of the change. In detail the SLM tasks include: * Registers changes and applies the correct change scope and change details * Schedules changes and downtimes * Creates the change tasks for validation and implementation of a change * Verifies the impact and the risk of changes * Verifies that the change passed the test criteria * prepare the approval and select additional approvers * Coordinate the Change Teams * After implementation, evaluates the change handling and closes the change * After or during a change implementation failure, activates the backout plan to return the system to a pre-change state * Coordinates all activities in case the Emergency Change Handling process is triggered * Deny, Replan or Correct changes
* Academic degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Business Informatics or similar educational background
* IT Service Management skills and ITIL knowledge is a plus
* knowledge in IT Project Management is a plus
* Familiar with IT systems, Web 2.0 technologies, basic knowledge with collaboration platforms such as Microsoft SharePoint and O365 and IBM platforms and products:
* SharePoint Technologies
* O365 based Applications
* Custom Lotus-Notes based Applications
* Custom Web-Applications and Web Services
* Fluent English - written and spoken (German is a plus)
* Very good negotiation skills and ability to find workable solutions for all stakeholders
* Excellent communication and moderation skills
* Structured, result and customer oriented work style and motivation to work in a team
* Experience with HP Service Manager is a plus
*Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team *Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits *Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.) *Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area) *Stability *International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities *Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.