At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
As part of the Local Staffing Team within the Recruitment Department, the Recruitment Specialist will handle end-to-end recruitment processes for a wide variety of roles open within the Allianz Technology RO branch, covering various areas of expertise and seniority levels.
- Coordinates end to end recruitment processes for open roles within Allianz Technology;
- Identifies suitable candidates using head-hunting and direct search techniques (cold-calling, networking) in order to track down suitable candidates;
- Posts job ads on internal and external job-boards;
- Conducts phone and face-to-face interviews;
- Uses various online tools and data bases in the search and selection process;
- Maintains the relationship with the Hiring Managers through-out the recruitment process;
- Handles the offering process as a first step in the hiring of the candidate;
- Keeps all the necessary correspondence with the selected candidates and offers feedback to candidates regarding their application to the open positions;
- Ad-hoc reporting, maintaining of databases and reports up-to-date.
- University degree in psychology, business administrations or comparable;
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (esp. Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- 1-3 years previous experience in HR (Recruitment).
- Ideally previous experience in a corporate environment;
- Customer focused attitude with strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent interpersonal, intercultural and organizational skills;
- Self-starter, quick learner mentality and team player spirit.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
Personal and professional development:
- All you can read with Bookster!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Work from Home Option available;
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.