Junior IT Sourcing and Operational Procurement
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Junior IT Sourcing and Operational Procurement active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The Allianz Technology Bucharest team is looking to ramp up a new team to support Allianz Technology of America – Sourcing and vendor management. In order to strengthen our strategic teams for Workplace, Networks and Infrastructure Solutions & Services, we are looking for an IT Sourcing and Procurement (m/f). The candidate is responsible for the management and all purchasing aspects of managed services contracts inside Allianz Technology of America.
- Procure2Pay End to End process for the Allianz Technology of America projects;
- Sourcing Approval and Purchase order creation for Software Renewals (SharePoint and SAP);
- Support RFP´s for projects above 250k EUR ( from preparation to contracting);
- Contracting/ negotiation for non-RFP requests (below 250k and above 250k with bid waiver, extensions);
- Support for vendor consolidation RFP/ execution, negotiation, roll out, implementation;
- Reporting (spend reports, global contract coverage ratio, savings report, etc.);
- Identify and drive standardization, pooling of demand and process optimization potentials across OEs to best leverage Allianz purchasing power;
- Manage and control complex sourcing projects (. TCO/ROI calculations, base lining, escalations, prepare management decisions, implementation, communication/information, alignment with purchasing procedures and policies, stakeholder management);
- Request quotes, contracts (general terms and conditions, license agreements where applicable) from vendors/suppliers, make comparisons and drive decision process;
- Ensure vendors are created in all necessary tools ( Ariba, SAP, SharePoint);
- Ensure all governance aspects are followed (approvals, signatures, adherence to standards and policies).
- Consult and support business units/ OEs based in the US in strategic sourcing projects;
- Represent interests of Allianz in negotiations and negotiate terms, conclusion of contracts;
- Close collaboration with Global Sourcing and Procurement and other relevant procurement entities;
- Close collaboration with all relevant stakeholders (requester, management, legal, finance, controlling, etc.).
- Academic degree in Business/ IT or equivalent work experience in purchasing area;
- Job-related international experience;
- Well versed in presentation techniques and an experienced communicator;
- English: fluent in spoken and written;
- Contracting experience and ability to understand and analyze legal documents;
- 1-3 years previous experience in Procurement/ Contracting;
- Knowledge of SAP and MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point);
- Negotiation skills and in-depth understanding of commercial aspects;
- Willingness to work across multiple time zones.
- Customer focused attitude with strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Quick perception;
- Good communication skills;
- Team working skills in intercultural environment;
- Project management skills;
- Strategic thinking;
- Assertive character;
- Ability to work under pressure.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
Personal and professional development:
- All you can read with Bookster!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Work from Home Option available;
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.