Advanced Contract and Reporting Administrator
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
As part of the dedicated B2B2C team, the Contract and Reporting Administrator will offer support to the Primary Service Managers on different purchasing and budget tracking and reporting tasks, having the following responsibilities:
Ordering process and contract management administration:
- Preparation of quotation request in close collaboration with the PSM and supplier;
- Submission of contracts, invoices and timesheets in the Allianz system/SAP;
- Starting the approval workflow and tracking the status of the contacts;
- Alignment of invoices with project managers/approvers;
- Validation and reconciliation of invoices received from providers and handling corrections of the records;
- Preparing the provision report based on the contracts/invoices registered in the database;
- Providing different reports and overviews concerning contract management.
Budget tracking and reporting:
- Monthly preparation of cost center reports for the respective primary service and analysis of the deviations (actual vs. plan, current period vs. previous period);
- Monthly actual costs review and forecasting at a primary service level;
- Update the SharePoint monthly for actuals and forecast for each project;
- Time tracking reporting based on input extracted from different internal tools;
- Support functional reporting requirements and driving continued improvements in automating reports and analysis;
- Supporting monthly reviews by preparing ad-hoc analysis.
Planview and eHour tasks:
- Creation or modification of projects (team members, project lifetime, delegates);
- Resource management (allocation of working time for externals and for internal employees);
- Extraction and aggregation of data (various reports).
- At least 3 year of relevant experience;
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration, Finance or similar);
- Knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Access - advantageous);
- Fluent English written and spoken.
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Quick perception;
- Good communication skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Customer and service oriented demeanor.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
Personal and professional development:
- All you can read with Bookster!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Work from Home Option available;
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.