Continental Automotive Scholarship 2017/2018
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Continental Automotive Scholarship 2017/2018 active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
Continental Scholarship - Your first step towards a career in the automotive business!
Do you have an interest in programming, system testing, logistics or intellectual property domain?
Continental offers you:
* a scholarship allowance of 1450 RON for 9 months, each university year, until graduation (13050 RON / year);
* a paid summer practice of minimum 6 weeks during each year of the scholarship
* the possibility to develop diploma project inside our company
* the possibility of a part time job during faculty time.
Scholarships are awarded to students which:
* are in the 2nd, 3rd or 4th year at Faculty of: Automation and Computers, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics or Management in Production and Transportation
* previous years' grades average over 8.50 and are in the first 20% of their year;
* passed all their exams;
* pass our technical test and interview;
* agree to sign an employment contract with Continental Automotive after their graduation (the contract duration has to be proportional to the number of years they have received the scholarship).
Send your application and mention the marks' average for the previous year of study.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.