OES Coordinator - Manufacturing TSR
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
* The focus of the OES Coordinator is to maintain the ability to supply spare parts after end of series production.
* Coordinate project transfer from serial production to OES Quotation and risk assessment for spare parts production
* Component changes and component termination management: component replacement, modified component acceptance
* University degree
* Project Management knowledge
* Advanced English knowledge
* Experience in coordinating business activities is a plus
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance)
* Benefits Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area)
* International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.