OES Coordinator - Manufacturing TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile OES Coordinator - Manufacturing TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
* The focus of the OES Coordinator is to maintain the ability to supply spare parts after end of series production.
* Coordinate project transfer from serial production to OES Quotation and risk assessment for spare parts production
* Component changes and component termination management: component replacement, modified component acceptance
* University degree
* Project Management knowledge
* Advanced English knowledge
* Experience in coordinating business activities is a plus
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance)
* Benefits Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area)
* International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.