Junior HR Admin
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Stefanini Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior HR Admin active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
• Previous HR Admin experience is an advantage;
• “Human Resources Inspector” course – completed or in progress;
• English skills – written and spoken at an advanced level;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows, MS Office tools and of HR internal application (preferably People Soft);
• Attention to details;
• Good organizing and time management skills;
• Problem solving oriented;
• Team oriented person, cooperating with other functions and departments;
• Self-starter and proactive type of person.
• Prepare all necessary employment documents following Romanian legislation and internal policies;
• HR specific duties:
- Document maintenance for all HR Admin processes, keep track of all personal files;
- Make sure employment documents are signed and registered;
- Offer support for maternity process;
- Administration of medical programs for employees.
• Administrate efficiently data and processes using the internal HR application in order to increase the operational efficiency (fill-in of new hires personal info, notify the changes of employment contracts, internal transfers and other necessary updates, create new user accounts, process profile termination, etc.);
• Offer support to employees/departments/projects for using the internal HR application or for other HR admin queries;
• Ensure back-up support for: processing ePCFs, prepare related documents following internal procedures and policies, prepare payroll data input;
• Always be informed about changes in Romanian work legislation; keep informed his/her direct manager and the HR department in due time. Make the appropriate recommendation if case.
• Attractive salary package;
• Contract for unlimited period of time;
• Meal tickets and private medical subscription;
• 27 days Annual Vacation;
• Massage sessions;
• Opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment;
• Friendly, fun and young team.