Team Leader SCM for New Projects - Manufacturing TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Team Leader SCM for New Projects - Manufacturing TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 220,000 employees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.3 billion in 2016.
* Responsible for technical solutions of his/ her team, in his/ her area of responsibility.
* Responsible to provide/ approve work packages estimations or quotes from his/ her team.
* Responsible to plan and monitor the execution of all activities/ tasks in order to meet due dates according to clients' requirements.
* Assign tasks to team members, according to their internal function, competences and capabilities, with the involvement of the direct superior when necessary, in order to increase team performance.
* Identifies and gives input to direct superior regarding the technical equipment needed, training's, business trips.
* Safeguards the flow of information and materials for new projects with the customer and external supply centers, with the aim of 100% customer supply in pre serial phase.
* Works on introduction of new projects with project teams, in order to ensure a timely introduction of finished goods. Participates in the Project Meetings.
* Creates Logistic time schedule based on the project time schedule and internal Logistic concept based on information from sales and NPL/PM.
* Active participation in SCR's. Request transfer of completed BOM´s (material, packaging etc.) into local SAP system in time.
* Creates and mantain all Logistic related views, Scheduling Agreements for Raw Materials Semifinished and Finished Goods.
* Initiate Deviation Aprroval for not released new materials needed for PPAP build.
* Monitoring of the delivery dates and dispatching for pre serial parts in optimum time, in order to ensure SOP as scheduled and smooth ramp up of the project.
* Maintenance of basic and master data in the delivery area, in order to guarantee the data quality in all relevant SCMs systems.
* Degree in Supply Chain, Business Admin or other related field.
* Excellent SAP experience in MM, SD, & WM including ability to perform all required transactions.
* Ability to analyze transaction history and correct as required.
* Carrier and customer system user knowledge.
* Ability to understand EDI system and processes.
* Team leading / coaching skills.
* Good communication skills.
* Ability to effectively manage conflicting priorities while maintaining a professional demeanor.
* 3 to 5 years experience in supply chain management.
* APICS CPIM certification or Supply Chain Management courses preferred.
* Automotive supply chain management experience.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.;
* Professional Development Opportunities;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.