Junior Regulatory Manager (part time 0,5 FTE)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Danone active
View all jobs Junior Regulatory Manager (part time 0,5 FTE) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Legal Services active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Public Relations active on Hipo.ro
'Bringing health through food to as many people as possible', guided by our 4 values: HUMANISM, OPENESS, PROXIMITY and ENTHUSIASM (HOPE).
These values reflect the way we treat each other as individuals, but also the world around us. They helped us grow every year and share our vision with the whole world.
This way Danone Group unites individuals from different locations and cultures that are living the same values. We have over 100.000 colleagues, we are active in over 140 countries and we are the prefered brand of over 900 mil consumers!
Globally, Danone Group is No. 1 for Fresh Dairy Products, bringing a legacy of almost 100 years in producing yogurts. Danone holds No.2 market position worldwide for Early Life Nutrition, considering the markets it operates.
In Romania we are present ever since 1997 and we produced our first yogurt in our Bucharest factory in 1999. Since then we produce over 1 mil yogurts daily and we are leader of local yogurts market. Our secret: the teamwork and collaboration of 400 colleagues all around the country.
Find out more accessing: http://www.danone.ro/ or http://www.danone.com/
We are looking for a Junior Regulatory Manager 0.5 FTE with the following profile:
Experience & Technical Knowledge:
- 1-2 years of working experience in international environment
- Relevant university degree like; chemistry, biology, agriculture, economics
- Product law & regulations related too dairy or another food category
- Fluency in English and Romanian is a must for this role
Skills & Competencies:
- Collaborative mindset & attitude
- Good communication with influencing skills and client oriented
- Well organized and details oriented
- Agility and ability to manage complexity and prioritize
- Analytical mindset and ability to deal with stressful situations
Reporting to the Regulatory Affairs Manager Romania located in Bucharest, as Junior Regulatory Manager you are responsible to:
- Ensure Danone dairy products and activities’ regulatory and ethical compliance with related regulation (labeling, artwork validation, product registration, etc.)
- Monitor regulations and define impact of new regulation projects, as well as appropriate level to handle project / key decisions (e.g. Region, Group)
- Ensure comprehensive and on-going knowledge of emerging trends and subjects with potential impact on business (risks and opportunities) for product / food law & regulations (composition, registration, labelling)
- Coordinate the management of key strategic disputes, crises, conflicts with regulatory authorities, competitors, or other stakeholders
- Provide regulatory affairs trainings for different internal and external stakeholders according to the sensitivity of regulatory topic
We offer you:
- Multicultural complex business environment
- Dynamic, friendly authentic atmosphere
- Exposure to the high level of business decisions
- Make a significant impact whilst growing and developing a career
- Network with international global teams