This job is no longer active!
View all jobs EveryMatrix active
View all jobs Technical Support active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
EveryMatrix is a leading IT software supplier for the iGaming industry, with products like a fully managed, multi award-winning sportsbook, dozens of casino and live casino providers integrated into one lobby & wallet, a vendor neutral gaming management platform with payment processing and much more.
• Good written English skills;
• The technical aspects of an activity are fun for you;
• Ability to follow documented procedures, logical thinking;
• Willingness to continuously learn and improve;
• Highly organized, focus capacity;
• Team spirit;
• Time management skills;
• Ability to communicate technical problems concisely and professionally.
Nice to have:
• Knowledge about sports (markets, betting types etc.);
• Basic SQL: SELECT;
• Linux: basic use: SSH, LESS.
• Open, change, block clients’ subscriptions as specified by the Sales team;
• Answer questions about how clients should integrate with Sports Engine;
• Improve Sports Engine integration documentation upon clients’ feedback and FAQ;
• Check when various sporting events info were sent to clients by looking in the Sports Engine databases and logs;
• Notify clients when changes occur in Sports Engine, explain to them what those changes mean;
• Delegate to other teams: odds collection problems, stats and scores problems;
• Contact the System Administration team for IP white listing.
Perks & benefits
• We offer internal and external training;
• We provide a daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan);
• We offer private healthcare;
• We hold team building activities and office parties throughout the year;,
• An ever-growing, library (online & offline),
• A flexible schedule,
• A fun entertainment corner,
• And our very own gym.