Front End SENIOR (HTML, CSS, UI/UX)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Team Extension active
View all jobs Front End SENIOR (HTML, CSS, UI/UX) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Team Extension is a nearshoring and offshoring technology company based in Bucharest, Romania.
Working with us, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide spectrum of clients and projects. Our clients include startups and Fortune 500 companies that are based in Western Europe and in the United States.
At our company, we are building a team of smart, motivated people who are passionate about helping the business continue to soar to new heights. We are well funded and in hyper growth mode. Come join a team where you can truly make a difference.
This is an opportunity to share your enthusiasm for implementing digital technologies, and applying UX design and engineering, whilst learning all aspects of what makes a great team-player in a multicultural, fast-paced educational environment.
Your strengths and competencies:
We are looking for applicants who can demonstrate:
• Clean, precise digital design experience across all devices
• Excellent composition and layout skills
• Good understanding of typography usage and application
• Data visualisation and prototyping experience
• Image editing/manipulation and asset creation
• Superior control over CSS
• WordPress experience and knowledge
• Design and development for e-commerce advantageous
• Experience of building cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions, including cross- browser testing
• Attention to detail and an understanding of a user’s full online experience
• Ability to interact, contribute, communicate well, and present ideas
• Ability to simplify complex messages with minimalist graphics and images
• Fast-learning abilities and eagerness to expand your skills
• Extremely organised and able to work both with a team and independently
• Effective collaborator with natural planning and cross-checking tendencies
• Outstanding command of both oral and written English
• Excellent attention to detial (i.e. did you spot the typo?) and impeccable spelling, grammar and
punctuation Very hands-on with a “doer” mindset
• Extremely competent and comfortable with technology
• Superior problem-solving abilities and resourcefulness
• Cooperative and solution-oriented attitude
• Motivated by communicating with the team and coordinating logistics
• Ability to align multiple variables in the most coherent and productive way possible
• Ability to quickly spot and fix inconsistencies in any form of content or structure
• Both methodical and creative thinking
• Ability to adapt and improve methods of working and efficiencies so that any mistakes identified are not repeated
Your responsibilities include:
• UX engineering and design; enhancing the online user experience
• Complex software engineering and front-end development
• UX design, development, testing and optimisation
• Creating new online solutions and automations to enhance UX experience
• Designing and implementing new user dashboards
• UX testing and quality assurance support
• Working across multiple projects to reach assigned deadlines
The work WILL be challenging... but it will NEVER be boring!
Your qualifications and experience:
• Understanding of UX and UX principles and their application across digital products and services
• E-commerce interaction design experience desired
While we take into consideration your education, it’s not the only thing that describes your talents. If you think you can do this job, and you can demonstrate it in something you’ve done, then we want to hear from you.
To be most successful in this role:
You understand that every platform prototyping and design decision starts with the user.
When implementing a solution, you want to make each user happier and more productive.
You area gifted UI designer, but you can also implement because of your coding experience.
You’ve got an eye for beautiful layouts. You know what works and what doesn’t, and which graphs, images or tables go well with different pieces of content.
You know where buttons and links should go to create a seamless user experience. You’ve also seen what doesn’t work.
You enjoy coordinating logistics and planning things in advance. You actively seek input and ideas from others.
You talk in HOWs, not ifs, buts or maybes. You get things done. And you work with a smile.
Your attention to detail is second to none. You spot that needle in the haystack (or a typo) from a mile.
When given a target or goal, you’re able to define the steps needed to make it happen AND you’re able to implement those steps yourself – even if everyone is on holiday.
Be fo resolving an issue or providing an answer, you’d investigate all variables, including the emulation of each scenario and how previous similar situations have been handled.
When faced with a complex situation involving many factors, you enjoy arranging all the variables in the most coherent and productive way possible.
You’re passionate about helping others. You help your family, friends and always want to make time for others where possible.
You love collaborating and feedback (however harsh )is always welcome, either from your boss or your peers, because you know it’ll make you even better at your job.
When you have a deadline, you respect it. Because others depend on your work.
If at first you don’t succeed, you try again. And then again.
You love sharing knowledge and new learnings with others in the team (and company).
You thrive with variety, and see it as an opportunity to learn even further.
Important: Do not apply if you are unable to also implement your designs.