Scholarship at Continental Tires
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 227,000 employees in 56 countries. The Tire Division currently has 24 production and development locations worldwide. While the Continental premium tire brand is clearly focused on leading safety performance, the broad brand portfolio and product range offer solutions for most of the market segments. Continuous investments in R&D make a major contribution to cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility.
Continental Tires offers you:
* a scholarship allowance of 1450 RON for 9 months for each university year, until graduation (13050 RON / year);
* the possibility of paid summer practice and diploma project inside our company (a minimum of 6 weeks summer practice is required each year);
* the possibility to get hired on a part time job during faculty time.
* you are in the 2nd, 3rd or 4th year at Faculty of Electrical & Power Engineering, Automation and Computers, Informatics, Electronics and Telecommunications, Mechanics or Management in Production and Transportation.
* your previous years' grades average are over 8.50 and you are in the first 20% of your year;
* you passed all exams;
* you pass our technical test and interview;
* you agree to sign an employment contract with Continental Tires after their graduation (the contract duration has to be proportional to the number of years you have received the scholarship). Send your application and mention the marks' average for the previous year of study.
* Competitive salary package;
* Personal development programs & trainings;
* Private Health Insurance;
* International work environment and travelling opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.