This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Financial Controller active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
As part of the dedicated B2B2C team, the Financial Controller will support on different financial activities, having the following responsibilities:
- Consolidating and analyzing actuals, forecast, and planning data in strong alignment with the central Controlling Team in Munich;
- Supporting in bottom-up and top-down budget planning activities, promoting and driving the achievement of IT cost targets;
- Supporting the controlling team with improvement and harmonization among the existing reports and SAP structure;
- Serving as point of contact for SAP-related questions;
- Providing accurate ad-hoc reports and overviews.
- Preparing cost center reports for various functional groups and Senior Management;
- Analyzing deviations compared to prior period and compared to planned budget;
- Performing quality checks on figures and comments provided by Service Managers;
- Consolidating, checking, and uploading of monthly provisions and accruals;
- Calculating, discussing, and executing monthly internal billing;
- Analyzing and approving budget compensation requests;
- Supporting monthly reviews by performing ad-hoc analysis.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in Controlling in an international environment;
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration, Economics or Financials);
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Thinkcell add-in);
- Experience with SAP (FI, COPA, BW, BO);
- Fluent English written and spoken (Additional languages preferred);
- Entrepreneur mindset.
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Quick perception;
- Good communication skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Strong analytical and structured mindset;
- Customer and service oriented demeanor;
- Proactive behavior and engagement within a dynamic controlling environment;
- Self-confidence or ability to handle stress and challenging timely work requests;
- Outstanding team player with all stakeholders.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
Personal and professional development:
- All you can read with Bookster!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Work from Home Option available;
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.