System Lead Engineer- ADAS TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs System Lead Engineer- ADAS TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 227,000 employees in 56 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.0 billion in 2016.
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems provide drivers active safety support by identifying potentially hazardous situations in advance, and helping to avoid them. We are developing innovative intelligent sensors based on the newest camera, laser and radar technologies in automotive electronics. Our intelligent sensors provide functions such as : Emergency Brake Assist , Adaptive Cruise Control , Lane Change Assist , Rear Cross Traffic Assist , Blind Spot Detection, Lane Keeping Support , Traffic Sign Recognition , Lane Departure Warning , Pedestrian Detection. The System Engineering Team main task is to define, design and integrate robust and safe Advanced Driver Assistance Systems according to customer requirements and project timing. Innovation is our daily business As a System Lead Engineer your responsibilities will be to:
* Deliver a complete product (Camera/Radar) to a Customer Project manager according to timing, cost and with the quality and performance requested by a customer or internal rules.
* Main Technical responsible for the product/project;
* Drives and synchronizes the System sub-team ,other Lead Engineers (HW, SW,MD) Functional Safety and System Test for generating work products needed for a complete project;
* Is main responsible for scheduling and driving activities for the System sub-team (Requirements engineers, System Engineer, System Architect);
* Leads overall requirements engineering in the project ;
* Coordinates the activities for a successful realization of the sample builds;
* Manages all required type approvals and licenses;
* Brings together and formally releases the Complete BOM (incl. SW,HW,MD...etc)
* Generates reports about his project on the request of Line or Project management and according with internal process;
* Responsible for formal release of the System and Product in front of Release Directors;
* Ensure the Development Process is respected or make documented tailoring in case necessary; One of our experienced Technical Project Leader will be assigned as mentor to support you to stepwise take over own responsibility.
* University Degree (Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics, ...)
* At least 1 year of experience in technical leading a development team (eg SW PM, HW PM, TPL).
* Knowledge of development process ;
* English advanced knowledge (German is an advantage)
* Experience in working with international teams;
* Experience with requirements engineering;
* Other relevant experience;
* if that's not exactly you, but you're interested anyway, let us know!
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.