Sales Operations Territory Administrator
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
• Highly computer literate - Essential
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills – Essential
• Advanced MS Excel skills – Essential
• Experience in using Oracle Sales Cloud (Fusion CRM) – an Advantage
• Experience in building analysis and dashboards in Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI EE) – Good to have
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent planning, organising skills, ability to prioritize workload
• Team player
• Personal drive
• Professional attitude
• Running reports for sales intelligence and forecasting
• Maintain the integrity of OU Sales Territory’s records, working with Sales Managers and sales reps to ensure correct assignments.
• Maintain territory data in OU Account Management System (AMS) and Oracle Sales Cloud.
• Working directly with the OU Sales team to identify issues and provide solutions.
• Updating and maintaining Oracle Sales Cloud
• Review collected data for accuracy, and present findings to the Sales Operations Director
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with internal support groups (back office Operations teams etc), to ensure data processing is managed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Operate in line with Oracle and OU business policies and procedures
• Document and maintain documentation of the processes related to his/her tasks.
This position will be part of the Global Operations Team in Oracle University and will be based in Bucharest.
• Works as part of the Oracle University (OU) Sales Operations team
• Reports to the Sales Operations Director
• Works with various systems keeping data up to data
• Regularly provides status updates on progress of tasks/work
• Produces Reports
• Assists in testing systems and providing feedback on Oracle Systems
• Collaborates with the Sales and System Operations team members
• Various administration responsibilities