Frontend Advanced Technologies Engineer- Plant (SB)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Frontend Advanced Technologies Engineer- Plant (SB) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
* Ensures best in class standards for core manufacturing technologies and equipment in Continental Automotive plants;
* Managing the TECH.net team for solder paste printing process and SMD placement process;
* Activities which combine analytical and design knowledge with software and hardware technology, in the sense of designing, testing, implementation & modification of informatic systems which contain as main component software;
* Project leader for PCBA Frontend Technologies, with focus to improve manufacturing process quality;
* Fosters the standardisation and harmonisation of core Manufacturing Technologies and Design For Manufacturing;
* Reports improvements in performance and quality through implementing new/standard technologies and processes;
* Direct reporting to central department CEP MT;
* Support for supplier development processes.
* Experience of minimum 5 years in Industrial Engineering for fronted technologies, focus PCBA;
* Experience in project leading;
* Fluent in English;
* Experience 6 sigma;
* Willingness for business travel, international;
* Possibility for expert career path.
What We Offer
* Pay for Performance Programs;
* Relocation Package;
* Flexible Working Time;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only;
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
* Health Insurance Services & Travel Insurance Policy;
* Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
* Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects; *
* Mobile Work;
* Sabbatical Leave Program.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.