Frontend Advanced Technologies Engineer- Plant (SB)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Frontend Advanced Technologies Engineer- Plant (SB) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
* Ensures best in class standards for core manufacturing technologies and equipment in Continental Automotive plants;
* Managing the TECH.net team for solder paste printing process and SMD placement process;
* Activities which combine analytical and design knowledge with software and hardware technology, in the sense of designing, testing, implementation & modification of informatic systems which contain as main component software;
* Project leader for PCBA Frontend Technologies, with focus to improve manufacturing process quality;
* Fosters the standardisation and harmonisation of core Manufacturing Technologies and Design For Manufacturing;
* Reports improvements in performance and quality through implementing new/standard technologies and processes;
* Direct reporting to central department CEP MT;
* Support for supplier development processes.
* Experience of minimum 5 years in Industrial Engineering for fronted technologies, focus PCBA;
* Experience in project leading;
* Fluent in English;
* Experience 6 sigma;
* Willingness for business travel, international;
* Possibility for expert career path.
What We Offer
* Pay for Performance Programs;
* Relocation Package;
* Flexible Working Time;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only;
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
* Health Insurance Services & Travel Insurance Policy;
* Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
* Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects; *
* Mobile Work;
* Sabbatical Leave Program.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.