Wireless Test Engineer - R&D (Sibiu)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Wireless Test Engineer - R&D (Sibiu) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 220,000 employees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.3 billion in 2016.
* Integrated into CFT DL Sibiu team, the Wireless Test Engineer is in charge to develop the wireless parts of parametric & life time testers and to provide technical support to CFT DL team for all wireless related topics;
* Development (HW and SW), tune up, support, calibration of wireless parts of testers for all wireless products developed by CFT DL in Sibiu Integrated into the Wireless Test Engineer Community, the main task will be to ensure the technical interface with Sibiu plant, R&D locations, CFT team members for all related wireless topics;
* Develop and release wireless part of parametric & life time testers;
* Ensure that wireless procedure, RF checklist, calibration method are well applied;
* Support optimization of testing times for wireless part;
* Support maintenance of wireless test equipment;
* Local first level support for all wireless testing activities;
* Products scope : - Main focus : Body Controller integrated receivers / transceivers system in the ISM band (315 MHz / 433,92 MHz / 868 MHz / 902 MHz / 926 MHz) - Future products : Intelligent Antenna Module (GNSS, Bluetooh, WiFi, Phone 2G-3G-LTE...);
* Transfer wireless test experience from CF RF, CFT department into parametric & life time testers development;
* Ensure close collaboration with CFT DL and project teams for any wireless products coming to Sibiu;
* Exchange information with CFT DL WT team and participate actively to Wireless Community meetings;
* Perform and organize reviews for wireless testers development;
* Responsible of wireless calibration methodolgy implementation according to define standard;
* Contribution to parametric & life time testers release process and improvement activities;
* Ensure a clear and proper reporting to higher hirarchies in CFT.
* Understanding of Wireless Measurements Technics : equipment, methodology, practice;
* Undestanding of Basic Wireless Technology : focus I BS Wireless products (PASE, Receiver, Keyfobs…);
* Experience in using and integrating wireless test equipments into a test environment (ex : impact of mechanical integration, near environment of the antenna, type of materials…);
* Understanding of antenna measurement technics and methodology in relation to wireless testing (antenna impedance parameter, matching, impact of near environment…);
* Understanding of RF shielding chamber propriety, RF cable routing, RF filtering;
* Knowledge about the main different Wireless Test Equipments on the market (spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, RF generator, Shielded Box…);
* Knowledge about RF calibration methodology (RF test equipment, wireless products);
* English skills (oral and written);
* Initiative, Problem Solving, Open Minded, Working in an international teams, Ability to provide feedback;
* Former experience in production and testing area;
* Ability to program, develop and debug test sequence;
* Bachelor or Master degree in the field of Wireless Technology or Radiofrequency or Telecommunication;
* Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in wireless area (R&D, test engineering), automotive or non-automotive industry Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in test development (programming, debugging) or in a R&D project development (hardware, radiofrequency...).
Whate We Offer
* Pay for Performance Programs; *Relocation Package; *Flexible Working Time; *Personalized Development & Training Programs; *System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas; *Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only; *Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site; *Health Insurance Services & Travel Insurance Policy; *Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site; *Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects; *Mobile Work; *Sabbatical Leave Program.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.