Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Experience in making the web accessible for all devices.
• Solid understanding of web responsive design: mobile-first, desktop-first strategies, and media handling.
• Responsive web design using HTML5 and CSS3.
• Detailed understanding of cross-browser support and performance best practices.
• Solid understanding debugging using the browser dev-tools.
• Solid understanding implementing server-side communications using HTTP, AJAX, and RESTful web services.
• Experience delivering high quality and well-structured code for large scale projects.
• Good knowledge of OOP and common design patterns.
• Experience with Git as version control system.
• You are a creative problem solver, you have attention to details and the ability to quickly pick up new technologies and apply them in projects.
• High level of written and verbal communication abilities in English.
• Proactive and a team player that likes to discuss solutions and ideas.
Would be a plus:
• Java EE
• Material design UI elements implemented using Polymer or Angular Material
• Experience with CSS preprocessors such as SASS, LESS, or Stylus
• Experience working with automation tools such as Gulp, and Grunt as well as with dependency managers like NPM or Bower.
As a Front-end developer within the R&D department, you will be responsible for finding solutions, designing and coding, from layout to function, our new financial web applications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that features user-friendly design and clear navigation for our existing or new financial web applications.
Who are we looking for?
How we work:
• A proactive mindset, ability to share our ideas and bring them to life
• We have open minds always looking for continuous improvement
• We are not afraid of giving and receiving feedback
• Permanent contract and motivating salary
• Private medical insurance
• Relaxation room (pool table/ ping pong, board games)
• 25 days Annual Vacation
• Fruits at the office
• Drinks (coffee, water) at the office
• Training, certification and conference attendance based on personal development goals
• Continuous training and coaching
• Employee recognition program