Technical Product Specialist (Tires)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Technical Product Specialist (Tires) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 227,000 employees in 56 countries. The Tire Division currently has 24 production and development locations worldwide. While the Continental premium tire brand is clearly focused on leading safety performance, the broad brand portfolio and product range offer solutions for most of the market segments. Continuous investments in R&D make a major contribution to cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility.
* Develop the tire complaints process solving, according to the Continental standards and policies
* Keeps the contact with local Continental customers, visits the customer locations for tire inspections and inspects tires inside the local plant customer service workshop. Issues acceptance or rejection of the complaints, implements the process in the SAP system, generates, specific customer service reports
* Responds for the proper functioning of the local costumer service workshop inside Timisoara tire plant
* Keeps the inventory of inbound -outbound - existing stock of the tires from the workshop and coordinates the ecological scrapping of adjusted tires
* Collaborates with the freight partners in order to receive and deliver tires in and from the workshop
* Administrates of the costumer service activities regarding technical solutions offered to the customers, monitoring of product performances and efficient administration of the complaints process, having as objective maintaining or increasing of the customers satisfaction
* Monitors the product performance and reports of corporate product performance in relation to competition and market requirements
* Organize technical trainings and product presentation for the Continental customers, journalists and Sales Department. Participates to local and international events, launching of new products, tire plant tour
* Technical University degree
* More than three years of experience as technical engineer
* English language skills, advanced level
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Valid driver's license B category
* Results and customer orientation person
* The position will be located in Bucuresti
* Willingness to travel abroad and in Romania, about 35% of the working time
* Flexible working schedule
* Personal development programs & trainings
* Complete package of medical services
* Meal Vouchers & canteen in the location with discounts
* International work environment and travelling opportunities
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.