ECN Coordinator - Manufacturing
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile ECN Coordinator - Manufacturing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 212,000 employees in 55 countries. The Interior division bundles all activities that are dealing with information management in and beyond vehicles, i.e. the presentation, exchange, and administration of information. Our vision "Always On" understands the networked vehicle of the future as a partner that supports the vehicle occupants with user-friendly, comfortable and intelligent solutions. These come from the fields of connectivity, human-machine interface, and systems integration.
* Support the New Product Launch Team for the implementation of changes following rules and keeping stakeholders up to date
* Understands processes and track the change implementation progress , escalate and support for defining corrective measures if deviating form the initial planning
* Conclusion of activities during the changes and after change implementation
* Projects support tasks (e.g. specific reports, collecting project data, etc.)
* Create and maintain project / team documentation
* Identify (cross functional) low and medium level improvement potential and initiate and follow-up improvement projects
* Estimation of the impact of changes in requirements on time, cost and technical functions within operations
* Bachelor degree in a technical field
* At least 1 year experience in the automotive or consumer electronics industry
* Presentation skills
* Planning and organizing skills
* Advanced English Knowledge
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities;
* International Work Environment;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.