IT Assistant/ Junior Workplace Coordinator
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Assistant/ Junior Workplace Coordinator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
The IT Department of UBISOFT is looking for an IT Assistant in charge with the administrative aspects of the department and with team well-being programs.
Your challenge will be to handle a variety of tasks, think creatively in order to solve different administrative issues, and translate ideas into action plans.
• Around 2 years of experience in a similar position;
• MS Office proficiency is a must;
• Experience with internal and/or corporate communications and managing events for 100+ people is a plus;
• Experience in elaborating well-being programs for the staff is a plus;
• Excellent command of English; French is a plus;
• Good organizational and communication skills;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Client oriented attitude.
• Responsible for the proper functioning and organization of the workspace and meeting rooms in the IT department;
• Supports local management on administrative aspects on all projects;
• Centralizes requisitions’ requests for office supplies and assists the Procurement Department in the purchase;
• Creates and follows-up PO-s for all requisitions;
• Keeps track of all materials IT department uses;
• Organizes external and internal meetings and visits: greets visitors, assures the logistics, assures protocol as requested;
• Assists in all administrative aspects of internal and external event planning and implementation;
• Assures the verbal and written communication with the employees on different administrative and workspace topics;
• Is involved in organizing team buildings for the IT teams;
• In collaboration with the IT Global Communications Manager:
o Organizes internal events for the IT teams of Bucharest and therefore contributes to the sense of internal community (e.g. Happy Friday, game launches, etc.);
o Comes up with ideas and implements programs of well-being for the IT teams of Bucharest;
o Creates, publishes and follows-up on editorial content for the existing communications channels (newsletters, intranet) to best promote the IT teams and life at IT.
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.