Safety Health Environment Specialist
On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people�s lives in so many different ways.
Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann�s and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Dero and Delikat.
For us, sustainability is integral to how we do business. With 7 billion people on our planet, the earth�s resources can be strained. This means sustainable growth is the only acceptable model of growth for our business. The Unilever Sustainable Living Plan sets out to decouple our growth from our environmental impact, while at the same time increasing our positive social impact. We believe that as a business we have a responsibility to our consumers and to the communities in which we have a presence. Around the world we invest in local economies and develop people's skills inside and outside of Unilever.
• Higher education - technical field
• Knowledge of English (written / spoken)
• Knowledge of general legislation specific to SSM, SU, PSI
• Knowledge of accident investigation, basic notions of occupational Health, risk assessment-prevention plan;
• Specific environmental protection
• PC operating knowledge (Microsoft Office)
• Analytical thinking, attention to detail, communication skills, proactivity, result orientation.
• Manage Safety, Health & Environment system, improvement activities in the Offices, 3rd party warehouses, re-packers across USCE.
• Monitor country legal requirement and ensure compliance
• Drive safety and environment risk assessment, safe driving programs
• Deploy Europe SHE strategy policy, standards in the offices
• Reduce office environmental impact
• Develop and deploy internal SHE internal auditing and inspection system.
• Advise line management in all accident/incident investigation.
• Conduct trend analysis from incidents, near misses and safe behavior observations / reporting; establish preventive actions
• Determine training needs and assists delivering them