Financial Controller Support
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Will help prepare and analyze financial data, perform Controlling, and steer P&L and cash measures for A-GP. This will be done in close collaboration with A-GP controllers.
Financial controlling support for Allianz Technology Pillar A-GP that includes:
- Preparing and providing standardized SAP reports for A-GP Pillar Controlling and Service Owners regarding:
- Plan/ Forecast/ Pricing;
- Analysis of deviations to Plan/ Forecast/ Business Case in P&L, Costs and Revenues for each Service Family and each Cost Category (Depreciation, Service Provider, External labor etc.
- Prepare deviation package (overview with deviations, trends, costs details from SAP);
- Ensure completeness and correctness of monthly revenues and costs:
- Cost & Revenue verification support for Global Platforms Pillar in close collaboration with A-GP contact persons. Handle requests for Service Owners as a result of CRV outcome (financial reports);
- Handle and maintain the CRV feedback;
- Monitor the semi-automatic update process of the database monthly which feeds SAP data into the CRV tool;
- Liaise with Service Owners to understand business and technical requirements to improve tool’s functionality;
- Verify and test the application after modifications/ updates ( . monthly data updates, functionality updates, system updates);
- Monitor and maintain process and business documentation of the CRV tool and the supporting processes.
- University degree (Business administration, Finance or comparable);
- Fluent in English (German is a plus);
- Minimum 2 year experience in Controlling;
- Excellent analytical skills to analyze data (. : via Excel, SAP);
- Knowledge in handling SharePoint environments;
- Access database knowledge (SQL knowledge is a plus);
- Advanced knowledge in SAP Controlling Modules (SAP CO-OM, SAP CO-PA, SAP BW).
- Self-motivated personality;
- Accurate, reliable and independent way of working;
- Quick perception;
- Good communication skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Customer and service oriented demeanor;
- Strong social, analytical and communication skills;
- Team working skills in intercultural environment;
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
Personal and professional development:
- All you can read with Bookster!
- English and German Language Courses for any level;
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Work from Home Option available;
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.