Teach For Romania is a nationwide movement in pursuit of educational equity in Romania and part of an international network Teach for All.
Find out more about us watching this video:
Or on our website: www.teachforromania.ro
We are looking for someone with:
- Interest for the domain of education;
- Recruitment research skills;
- Headhunter mindset;
- Cold calling skills;
- Ability to communicate and interact with different stakeholders;
- Great social skills, influencing skills & public speaking skills;
- Self awareness & self improvement drive.
- Critical, creative and solution oriented thinking;
- Ability to work with databases and analyze data.
- How to use Microsoft Office;
- English, at an advanced level.
It would be a plus if you also have:
- Knowledge of how to use LinkedIn;
- Knowledge of Salesforce;
- Competencies in candidate selection;
- Proven experience of partnerships management.
Experience required for this role:
- Work experience in an NGO – minimum 1 year;
- Work experience in Sales OR Marketing OR HR – minim 1 year.
The Recruitment, Selection and Integration department aims to attract young professionals, who take ownership for transforming the Romanian society through a leadership development program in education.
In the previous Recruitment season, we attracted over 1100 candidates and through our strong evaluation processes we selected 43 high potential candidates that will become our fourth generation of Teach for Romania teachers. For the next season we aim to select another 58 top potential candidates.
As a Recruitment Specialist, you will work closely with the Recruitment Director and two other Recruiters on developing a Recruitment Strategy to find, engage, attract and cultivate the 2017 generation of teachers.
This is a full time position, in Bucharest.
- Strategy implementation: Developing and implementing the recruitment strategy, in order to achieve the number of applicants needed for program;
- Partnerships: Building relationships and keeping in touch with University officials, student leaders, faculty teachers, NGO representatives, etc.;
- Offline promotion: Looking for and participating to various events, in order to attract candidates, build a strong professional network and build brand awareness;
- Cultivating relationships with candidates: Offering the most relevant information about Teach for Romania to all of our candidates and act as a point of contact for various inquiries;
- Active recruitment: actively looking for the best suited candidates and recruit them as teachers in our program;
- Understanding the profile: visiting the communities and the teachers, in order to better understand what it takes to be successful in the program;
- Assessment Centre: occasionally participating in the evaluation of candidates.
- A chance to do high-significance work in education (more access to excellent education for all children);
- The opportunity to build up your skills and develop yourself personally and professionally;
- Access to training and learning opportunities inside the organization and from our learning partners;
- An excellent working environment in a value-based organizational culture;
- Access to a global community of experienced and talented specialists and first-hand innovative approaches and models from the Teach for All network.
This is a full time position, based in Bucharest.
The selection process will consist in:
- Screening, according to the application form;
- Online test;
- Phone interview;
- Interview with the HR department and Director of Recruitment, Selection and Integration department;
- Final interview with the CEO.
Please send your application by 31.07.2017.