Human Relations Graduate Program (Tires)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Human Relations Graduate Program (Tires) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Tire Division currently has 24 production and development locations worldwide. While the Continental premium tire brand is clearly focused on leading safety performance, the broad brand portfolio and product range offer solutions for most of the market segments. Continuous investments in R&D make a major contribution to cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility.
* HR Business Partner activities as well as strategic tasks within Business Unit HR department:
* Support team in operational HR topics for senior management worldwide
* Actively collaborate in execution of core HR processes such as HR Development, Compensation & Benefits,
* Contribute to strategic HR initiatives within Business Unit (e.g. Competency management, strategic workforce management, etc.)
* Target: get a comprehensive overview standard HR processes within our cooperation and the role of a Business Unit HR function with global responsibility
* HR Business partner role within local HR department abroad:
* Apply Continental standards and processes as a Busienss Partner within a local HR department
* Support implementation of corporate concepts and frameworks on a local level
* Target: Apply the knowledge gained in first phase within a realistic local environment. Gain operational experience and practical knowledge about operational HR role on local level.
* Excellent university graduate with a Bachelor or Master degree in business, economics, law, psychology, social sciences or similar with a focus on Human Resources
* International experience (study abroad or internships) and a high degree of mobility
* Min. 6 months practical experience (e.g. through internships, education, first job)
* Creative with the capability to solve complex tasks
* Responsible team player
* Excellent communication skills
* Interested in leadership topics
* Initial experience (e.g. study abroad or through internships)
* Enjoying to work in a multicultural environment
* A high degree of mobility (prepared to accept international assignments)
* Step 1: Introduction:
* The HR Graduate Program starts in Germany with a welcome week. You will have the chance to learn about professional HR project management and enhance your personal network by connecting to major stakeholders of the organization.
* Step 2: Home location:
* After the introduction week you will spend six months at your home location. As a part of the HR team you will complete HR business partner assignments, all addressing current topics in HR business. The home location project is complemented with soft skill and basic business trainings to sharpen your professional, methodical and communication skills.
* Step 3: Central Function (HR Center of Expertise/HR Service Center):
* During your six months central function rotation at one of our global centers in China, Germany or USA you are able to apply and expand your HR skills while working on challenging HR topics. Your stay will be supplemented with expert trainings in Employer Branding & Recruiting, Human Resources Development, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Change etc.
* Step 4: Plant/Market (international)
* During this step our will be working in the HR department at one of our worldwide plants or market organizations. You will gain a holistic picture by having the opportunity to experience modern production techniques in one of Continental's plants or become acquainted with sales activities at one of Continental's market organizations.
* Step 5: Preparation for final placement (international or local)
* The major focus of your last 6 months will be on-the-job training to gain final practical experience for the upcoming placement
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.