IBM Internship - Front End Developer
|Angajator:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Cerinte
The Junior Front End Developer role calls for a positive and proactive approach, a clear mind and the ability to work to very high standards and challenging timescales. You should also have a passion for the business and pay great attention to detail.
In addition, the following will be essential:
* Bachelors’ Degree required. Majors preferred are in Computer Science field
* English Language skills: Advanced
* Understanding of the web development process (design, development and deployment)
* Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
* Ability to perform comfortably in fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
* Ability to work as a team member as well as independently.
We are looking for a Junior Front End Developer that can join our project team in liaising with the Product Owners and Customer stakeholders to capture requirements and transition these into solid functional designs. In this role, your contributions and leadership will be vital to providing a high quality user experience to our customers.
* Develop Web based applications including UX design, application building and supporting solutions
* Optimize applications for maximum speed
* Design mobile-based features
* Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
* Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
* Write functional requirement documents and guides
* Create quality mockups and prototypes
* Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
* Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
* Participate in shadowing sessions with our Senior Front End Developers in solving different problems
* You will attend relevant courses for the knowledge used in your field
* Soft skills training: (communication, team work, presentation skills).
* Workshops regarding software and services from our offerings portfolio.