This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Actuarial Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In the Actuarial Analyst role, you will work as a member of the Actuarial Support Center team within Allianz. The Actuarial Support Center has the largest team of actuaries on the Romanian market: 52 young, motivated and passionate professional that turn the unpredictable into predictable. The Actuarial Support Center has proved its financial expertise in the Allianz world by:
- Analyzing, optimizing and creating financial models that form the basis of insurance products;
- Providing thorough analyses of complex data;
- Performing data analytics for Allianz Group top players.
In this position, you will have a significant role in Actuarial Support Services team, being involved in activities such as:
- Data management and analytics;
- Data reconciliation, validation;
- Reporting of analyzed data;
- Actuarial model development, maintenance, documentation and testing;
- Perform actuarial calculations;
- Complete standard actuarial analysis and reporting tasks assigned by the actuarial departments;
- Development and maintenance of actuarial tools and models;
- Preparing data and reports in line with the closing requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics/Economic, Statistics or Actuarial;
- Advanced level Excel (incl.VBA and SQL)
- MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Access and Power Point skills
- Fluent in English
Good communication skills
Ability to work in international environment
Ability to work under pressure
Ability/willingness to travel abroad if required
- Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts;
- Weekly Fruit Day.
- Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Extra Perks:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.