Non-Disclosure Agreement Deal Specialist (Contractor Role)
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
• High proficiency in English is a must; a second European language is an advantage
• University degree or student in terminal year (desirable law / economic background)
• Good verbal and written communications skills
• Good computer skills ( ex. MS Word, Excel, Adobe, PowerPoint – are considered an advantage)
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Ability to work both independently and in teams, effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities, under high stress and time critical deadlines
• Flexibility in work schedule, including availability to work overtime hours, during weekends and legal holidays
• planning & organizing
• problem solving
• results orientation
• building relationships
• adapting to change
- Assists the Sales organization during the NDA process, by performing relevant research and drafting medium to high complexity NDA documents, in accordance with the Sales requirements
- Works with the Team Manager and/or Legal representative(s) in order to draft custom non-standard clauses to be added to the NDA documents during different negotiation phases
- Liaises, as necessary, with several teams within the organization – Sales, Legal, Deal Management, Sales Operations, Business Practices, Order Admin. and Revenue Recognition, in order to clarify and settle business and contractual aspects pertaining to NDA transactions
- Ensures that all relevant business approvals are obtained before releasing the NDA documents, by applying the organization’s internal working processes and business practices policies
- Prepares and validates the contractual pack from an accuracy point of view, by applying the organization’s internal working processes and business practices policies
- Provides adhoc advice to Sales/Paralegal
- Validate NDAs research and drafting for accuracy and compliance with Oracle's Business Practices policies and NDA methodologies in place
- Understand and apply current NDAs, contracts, business practices, pricing, revenue recognition, credit and risk management policies
Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) Deal Specialist role is to act as a partner for Oracle Sales force, in a multicultural environment, by performing due diligence research, preparing and drafting high quality NDA documents, in a timely manner as necessary for closing the deals between Oracle and its customers.
The role offers a 1-year contract, with view to extension.