IBM Internship - Front End Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) active.
Vezi toate job-urile IBM Internship - Front End Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Cerinte
The Junior Front End Developer role calls for a positive and proactive approach, a clear mind and the ability to work to very high standards and challenging timescales. You should also have a passion for the business and pay great attention to detail.
In addition, the following will be essential:
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related discipline
* English language skills: Fluent
* Basic knowledge in Object Oriented Programming
* Basic knowledge of common front-end frameworks
* A good understanding of user-experience concepts
* An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
We are looking for a Junior Front End Developer that can support our project team in creating a user-friendly environment by combining the art of design with the art of programming. In this role, your contributions and leadership will be vital to providing a high quality user experience to our customers.
Under direction of a mentor, you will:
* Develop new user-facing features
* Build reusable code and libraries for future use
* Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
* Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
* Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders, as needed
* Write functional requirement documents and guides
* Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
* Attend in training regarding IBM as a corporation and IBM Romania - departments & activities;
* Soft skills training for certain abilities - communication, team work, planning& organizing, presentation skills
* Participate at project tasks in frame of a development project on which interns will need to work together and share information and knowledge with the team members.
Depending on the demonstrated level of performance, after 3 months of internship all the suitable candidates will be offered the option of a full time position in IBM.