Finance Analyst & Business Support
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Unilever active
View all jobs Finance Analyst & Business Support active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people�s lives in so many different ways.
Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann�s and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Dero and Delikat.
For us, sustainability is integral to how we do business. With 7 billion people on our planet, the earth�s resources can be strained. This means sustainable growth is the only acceptable model of growth for our business. The Unilever Sustainable Living Plan sets out to decouple our growth from our environmental impact, while at the same time increasing our positive social impact. We believe that as a business we have a responsibility to our consumers and to the communities in which we have a presence. Around the world we invest in local economies and develop people's skills inside and outside of Unilever.
• Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or similar.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Finance. Experience in FMCG is a plus but not mandatory
• Energy, passion and growth mindset
• Fluent in English
• Passion for details while being able to summarize
• Communication skills. Ability to build relationships and influencing at all levels of the organization
• Business acumen, strong personality, autonomy and flexibility
• Interest for the FMCG industry
• Honesty and integrity are mandatory
• Business Partner the Sales and Marketing organization to manage the short-term performance
• Lead the review of customer forecast against targets and ambition. Partner Sales Director to implement corrective actions
• Owner of the Sales Finance controlling processes
• Produce performance reports, analysis and insights
• Lead the Innovation Business Case and Post Launch Evaluation processes
• Prepare analysis on Consumer Prices changes by category
• Build tools to enable Sales and Marketing teams to evaluate on their own small investments and support them in larger investments decisions
• Provide Finance training to Business Partners
• Work with Sales and Marketing teams to resolve GM challenges and optimize the Mix
• Actively participate in the Unilever Global Finance network to share best practices