Special Process Engineer - Manufacturing TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Special Process Engineer - Manufacturing TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Interior division bundles all activities that are dealing with information management in and beyond vehicles, i.e. the presentation, exchange, and administration of information. Our vision "Always On" understands the networked vehicle of the future as a partner that supports the vehicle occupants with user-friendly, comfortable and intelligent solutions. These come from the fields of connectivity, human-machine interface, and systems integration.
* Prepare new concept for production lines and define layout;
* Finding new suppliers, implement new concept with the team.
* Ensuring all special processes are running within specified quality targets(dispensing, selective soldering, gluing, milling/cutting, optical bonding-special process in vacuum);
* Support for new product and/or process introduction;
* Support production for continuous improvement of processes;
* Technical support for all customers audits;
* Escalate all processes related problems according to escalation procedure
* University Degree in Technical field;
* 2 year experience in manufacturing engineering;
* Experience in manufacturing processes;
* Good automation knowledge;
* Experience in Automotive is a plus;
* Advanced English knowledge;
* Ability to work independently;
* Team player.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.