Sales Support Consultant with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile PTC active.
Vezi toate job-urile Sales Support Consultant with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) has the most robust Internet of Things technology in the world. In 1986 we revolutionized digital 3D design. Now our leading IoT and AR platform and field-proven solutions bring together the physical and digital worlds to reinvent the way companies create, operate, and service products. With PTC technology, global manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on the promise of the IoT today and drive the future of innovation. We are headquartered in Needham, MA.Cerinte
• 2-3 Years of experience, preferably in a similar role;
• Proficient in French and English;Italian is a big plus.
• Project Management experience;
• Experience with Customer Relationship Management Solutions, Salesforce.com preferred;
• Account quoting experience is a benefit;
• Must be detail oriented and a highly organized team player;
• Comfort around higher Management;
• Excellent customer service and problem solving skills;
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written;
• Must be proficient in understanding inter-departmental metrics and be able to independently analyze, reconcile and prepare business insights for the current project;
• Excellent analytical and investigative abilities are required;
• Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and prioritize tasks and initiatives;
• Works effectively under pressure and is comfortable with multitasking;
• Works well with moderate supervision/guidance;
• Demonstrated strengths in accuracy and attention to detail;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Coordinate with sales region personnel in opportunity creation/ SFDC quote creation and order submission via direct and/or indirect channels;
• Understand customer contracts and agreements to confirm quotes meet the requirements;
• Responsible for assisting in management and cleansing of sales database (Salesforce.com); eliminating duplicates and irrelevant contacts, ensuring system integrity;
• Interface with End Users & OA teams maintaining a high level of Reps satisfaction;
• Analyze and prepare reports that support quotes initiatives and territory deliverables;
• Partner with Deal Desk and Order Admin to ensure that orders are booked correctly and in a timely fashion;
• Liaison with other internal departments as I Center and CRM to ensure that the quotes potentially integrate some technical components ( product description ..);
• Make effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities;
• Work to continually improve the quality and quantity of the SFDC Quotes entry process;
• Increase effectiveness, accuracy, and speed of all the process requirements;
• Develop and present recommendations to management;
• Become well versed and knowledgeable with all sales related tools;
• Lead projects to closure that are identified and defined in collaborations with Senior Management;
• Owns execution of the project and processes;
Why join us?
PTC is a great place to work. Our culture is one of excellence, innovation, empowerment, and caring about our customers, communities, and employees. We have built an action oriented culture of integrity and trust, creating a sense of team spirit at both the departmental and company-wide level. At PTC, we have great employees and know that they are critical to the company’s success.
The Core Values we live by to achieve our success are:
• Customer Success
• Innovation & Empowerment
• Integrity & Professionalism
• Social Responsibility through Shared Value
We are looking to add strong candidates that uphold the PTC Core Values and are eager to grow and develop their careers with us. If you share these values and enjoy a work environment that is fast paced, hands on, and results oriented, then PTC is the place for you.
More about PTC:
PTC benefits are among the most competitive in the industry. While your salary is the major component of your compensation, you also receive a competitive benefits package including:
• Great opportunities for career development
• Employee training development
• Working with cutting edge technologies
• Project based travel opportunities worldwide
• Top office facilities and easily accessible location
• Private health insurance
• Meal tickets
• Very advantageous gym membership
• Vacations days based on seniority
• Employee Referral Program