Project Test Engineer - Electronics Manufacturing TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Project Test Engineer - Electronics Manufacturing TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 212,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €7.3 billion in 2013, roughly 36.500 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €6.3 billion in 2013, roughly 32,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €6.6 billion in 2013, roughly 34,400 employees) achieved sales of approximately €20 billion in 2013. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
* Develop, create and maintain Production Test Equipments;
* Support and update of Production Test Equipment;
* Write, update Software Test modules;
* Support creation of equipment requirement specification;
* Offer support for implementation of Ongoing Production;
* Offer support for Hardware implementations;
* Responsible for implementation of new technology;
* Responsible to maintain a close collaboration with test equipment suppliers;
* University degree in technical field: Electronics/Automatics/Software;
* Electronics manufacturing knowledge;
* Project management skills; 2 years experience in Hardware and Software;
* Programming languages knowledge;
* Good OOP knowledge;
* Good English knowledge;
* Team player;
* Ability to work independently.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.