User Support Consultant (FRENCH)
Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
- French - advanced level and English knowledge - at least medium level;
- Motivation for learning new information;
- Ready to acquire new skills (communication skills, technical skills etc.);
- A team player that shows Adaptability Flexibility and perseverance in managing a good working relationship with clients and colleagues;
- Willingness to help people in having continuity in their computer-based activity;
- Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Able to communicate problems/issues to customers in a non-technical manner.
- Analyzing support requests sent by the customer through calls, emails, web submit;
- Ensuring follow-up of all issues; documenting and fill in ticketing system appropriately;
- Escalating problems according to procedures, to the client’s helpdesk or to the second level of support;
- Examining all problems; evaluating complexity, impact and priority;
- Giving required support, efficiently and effectively and in accordance with priority, impact and SLA;
- Making decision regarding open tickets, giving feedback on cause of and solution to the problem;
- Working in close collaboration with colleagues to ensure that service delivery to the customer is of highest quality;
- Reporting on progress, issues and problems to the supervisor; giving suggestions to optimise service;
- Study and participate in activities to improve knowledge of project‘s specific software and/or products;
- Working in accordance with company's quality standards, procedures and work instructions.
- Operating 7 days a week, we run a variety of shifts, with flexibility to suit everyone.
- You will be awarded for your success with:
Attractive salary package;
Contract for unlimited period of time;
27 days Annual Vacation;
Relaxation room (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
IT and Soft skills trainings provided by our specialists;
Opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment – Trainer, Quality Analyst, Team Leader, Project Management, Infrastructure or Application Developer Specialists etc.;
Friendly, fun and young team.