Shop Floor IT Support Engineer (Tires)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Shop Floor IT Support Engineer (Tires) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. The Tire Division currently has 24 production and development locations worldwide. The broad product range and continuous investments in R&D make a major contribution to cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. As one of the world's leading tire manufacturers with more than 47,000 employees, the Tire Division achieved sales of €9.8 billion in 2014.
* Troubleshooting computer hardware and software
* Provides technical analysis/diagnosis for internal clients (shop floor)
* Assists in identifying, recommending and implementing new processes or amendments to current ones to improve team functionality and service provision to customers
* Provides support (hotline)
* Provides consultancy and customized services according to the needs of shop floor customers
* Provides advanced technical support for various technologies/solutions/services, as needed
* Participates in training sessions of new solutions/technologies, and subsequently train others internally
* Takes ownership of IT projects and coordinate other users, business partners and support organizations
* Participates in innovative/development projects
* Bachelor in Computer Science, Economic Informatics, Cybernetics (not only)
* Problem solving abilities
* One year experience in a similar position, IT diagnosis or consultancy background is a plus
* Knowledge of SQL is a plus
* Strong oral and written communication skills both in Romanian and English
* Commitment to service and client orientation
* Able to work independently with minimal supervision but thrive in a highly dynamic, energetic and demanding team
* Flexible working schedule
* Personal development programs & trainings
* Complete package of medical services
* Meal Vouchers & canteen in the location with discounts
* International work environment and travelling opportunities
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.