Plant Purchasing Buyer - Manufacturing TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Plant Purchasing Buyer - Manufacturing TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €7.3 billion in 2013, roughly 36.500 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €6.3 billion in 2013, roughly 32,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €6.6 billion in 2013, roughly 34,400 employees) achieved sales of approximately €20 billion in 2013. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
* Responsible for Purchasing activities after Start Of Production according to global procedures;
* Support the introduction of the transfer and new projects by activities which include data maintenance, sending out Purchase Orders for tooling at suppliers, B/C samples;
* Negotiate recovery of Non Conformance Costs Negotiate Engineering Change Requests after SOP;
* KPI monitoring and reports;
* Perform Localization activities in order to find suppliers in our region which fulfill Continental requirements;
* Support projects with competitive costs and savings plan by introducing the local suppliers;
* Support monitoring and developing supplier's performance;
* Clarification of price discrepancies;
* Annual Price Negotiation for local suppliers or materials;
* Support other departments in escalations for supplier issues;
A mentor will support you during your first 6 months and initial training phase which will take you through our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University studies;
* English - fluent;
* Experience in automotive purchasing/sales is a plus;
* Self driven;
* Stress resistant.
* Competitive salaries;
* Excellent career opportunities;
* Working in a young and dynamic team;
* International working environment;
* Private health and dental insurance;
* Sport facilities.
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.