Customer Service Shift Supervisor
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile NOBEL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Customer Service Shift Supervisor active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Nobel Ltd., founded in 1998, is one of the global leaders in carrier and VoIP telecommunications. The company has a history of expansion and profitable growth on a period of over 17 years and is well positioned for future success.Our main business divisions offer services for consumers, covering both web and mobile solutions, for distribution partners, as well as for the largest telecom companies in the world. Moreover, Nobel Ltd. has been present at all major industry tradeshows taking place worldwide in the past years. Plans for the future include both developing the already established sectors, as well as delving into new areas of business pioneering.
Nobel's employees are our most valuable asset. We offer numerous opportunities for both professional and personal development towards challenging careers.
Our diversity coupled with an inclusive culture makes people from domains such as IT Hardware and Software, Finance, Marketing, Business Development, Sales and Customer Service open new doors for our customers in terms of products and services.
At Nobel, we're an all-in-one kind of business: we sustain each stage in the creation, marketing and distribution of our product, so we have a very wide range of job opportunities. We're looking for sparkling youngsters who're still figuring out what they want to excel at - but we're also looking for whole-minded, experienced professionals who know what they're best at, and love doing it.
Check us online on:
Your skills & personality:
• 2 or more years in management experience in customer service environment
• Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
• Great communication skills and customer orientation
• Interpersonal skills necessary to interact effectively with customers and employees of all levels within the organization.
• Possess strong leadership skills, including the ability to influence others, develop team members and manage conflict.
Your role with us:
• To ensure that all the objectives of the Call Center are met through close supervision of the shift, coaching and direct feedback.
• To lead the team in a manner that effectively maximizes business results and employee satisfaction.
• To provide support via phone/email/chat to Nobel’s clients reaching the qualitative and quantitative standards required for the high level of customer satisfaction that Nobel wants to offer.
• To perform complementary back-up office work
In return, we offer…
• Flexible 8 hours schedule (night shifts included)
• Very attractive compensation package with clear progression
• Free transportation between 22:30 to 05:30.
• Massage program and access to a fitness center for best performers :-)
• Fun activities at work (parties, fun events every month and much more)
• Training and certification in Customer Service
• Internal career growth programs
If you find yourself in the above description, then please submit your CV at email@example.com!