HW Development Engineer (Project Engineer ) - SB
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs HW Development Engineer (Project Engineer ) - SB active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. The Chassis & Safety Division develops and produces electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems, sensors, driver assistance systems, air bag control systems, washer systems and electronic air suspension systems. Its core competence is the integration of active and passive driving safety into ContiGuard®.
* Plan and coordinate industrialisation of development projects for electronic control units from project start to SOP in cooperation with development departments in various regions;
* Structure and assign work packages and ensure execution and completion in terms of time, quality and quantity;
* Synchronize project schedules and monitor status of project on basis of reviews acc. to Continental procedures;
* Drive change management within the project;
* Prepare and support price calculations;
* Support production plants worldwide in case of technical questions.
* Bachelor´s degree in electrical engineering or comparable;
* 3-5 years experience in Automotive Engineering , experience in EBS department is a plus but not a must;
* Fluent English communication skills;
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
* Ability to work in a team environment and with minimal supervision;
* Good MS Office skills;
* Good German communication skills, will be a plus.
What we offer
* Pay for Performance Programs
* Relocation Package
* Personalized Development & Training Programs
* Specific Training on the Job, on Site or in Worldwide Continental Locations
* Flexible Working Time
* System for Valuing Improvement Ideas
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room Available on Site
* Canteen & Discounts Available on Site
* Wellness & Sport Centers Discounts
* Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.