Test Development Engineer (Vehicle Test) - R&D (Sibiu)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Test Development Engineer (Vehicle Test) - R&D (Sibiu) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. The Chassis & Safety Division develops and produces electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems, sensors, driver assistance systems, air bag control systems, washer systems and electronic air suspension systems. Its core competence is the integration of active and passive driving safety into ContiGuard®.
* Develop test design for veryfing the correct implementation of complex functionalities;
* Test Automation: develop SW and/or scripts that verify the correct behavior of he Device Under Test;
* Develop Test Specifications according to Requirements and defined Standards;
* Perform tests according to project requirements and specifications;
* Work with complex environment consisting of SW tools (automation environment) and HW tools (automatic testers, laboratory, test vehicles);
* Use and develop test equipment in order to simulate as close as possible the real life conditions;
* Prototype vehicle testing for ADAS sensors (camera, radar, lidar);
* Physical integration of certain sensors in test vehicles.
* University degree in Computer Science, Programming, Electronics or similar areas;
* Knowledge in programming (e.g. C/C++) and electronics;
* Good understanding of complex systems (including SW and HW);
* English language skills;
* Critical thinking: curiosity and skepticism;
* Analytical ability, creativity and problem-solving skills;
* Communication protocols: CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet;
* Measurement & workshop equipment: multimeter, oscilloscope, car lifter, compressed air system, etc.
What we offer
* Pay for Performance Programs
* Relocation Package
* Personalized Development & Training Programs
* Specific Training on the Job, on Site or in Worldwide Continental Locations
* Flexible Working Time
* System for Valuing Improvement Ideas
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room Available on Site
* Canteen & Discounts Available on Site
* Wellness & Sport Centers Discounts
* Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.