SW Developer for Embedded Communications PSS TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile SW Developer for Embedded Communications PSS TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. The Chassis & Safety Division develops and produces electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems, sensors, driver assistance systems, air bag control systems, washer systems and electronic air suspension systems. Its core competence is the integration of active and passive driving safety into ContiGuard®.
The Airbag Control Unit is part of a complex network of electronic systems, each controlling different aspects in the functioning of the car. The high degree of collaboration among these systems requires a fast and reliable flow of data between them. As an embedded software developer for CAN/LIN/Flexray communications, you will control the data flow coming in or going out from the Airbag Control Unit. The code you will write in C language will be loaded into a 32-bit microcontroller, and you will be responsible for all development phases: requirements engineering, module design, implementation and verification. Take this opportunity to master the powerful communication protocols, to exercise your team working skills and to organize and manage the workpackages by yourself! A mentor will support you to take over own responsibility by getting you acquainted with our products, processes and tools.
* University Degree (i.e. Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics, Physics...)
* C programming language (ASM is an advantage)
* Good knowledge of embedded systems / microcontrollers
* Basic knowledge of electronics
* Min. 2 years of previous work experience in C programming
* Min. 2 year of previous work experience in CAN development, LIN/Flexray is a plus
* Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits
* Professional Development Opportunities
* Health & Wellness Stability
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.