Algo Engineer (Algorithm Development for ADAS) - R&D (Sibiu)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Algo Engineer (Algorithm Development for ADAS) - R&D (Sibiu) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. The Chassis & Safety Division develops and produces electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems, sensors, driver assistance systems, air bag control systems, washer systems and electronic air suspension systems. Its core competence is the integration of active and passive driving safety into ContiGuard®.
* We develop Advanced Driver Assistance Systems, an emerging and innovative field in the automotive business. Using video, radar and infrared sensors, our end products are "looking" around the vehicle, and take actions like making the driver aware of dangers, brake the car or even steer it out of the harm's way. The final goal of this kind of systems is to help protect the lives of passengers and pedestrians alike
* You will be responsible with the development and validation of algorithms applied to radar/lidar sensors together with a team of worldwide experts in the radar/lidar field. The goal is to create algorithms that are faster, more reliable, able to run on high-end embedded systems and the best performance on the market
* Daily activities include: algorithm development using Ansi C, algorithm requirement engineering, design and documentation of the concept, testing in dedicated simulation environments etc
* University Degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or equivalent
* Medium - Advanced Mathematics skills
* Medium - Advanced Ansi C programming
* The following are a plus:
* Python and/or Matlab knowledge
* Digital Signal Processing
What we offer
* Pay for Performance Programs
* Relocation Package
* Personalized Development & Training Programs
* Specific Training on the Job, on Site or in Worldwide Continental Locations
* Flexible Working Time
* System for Valuing Improvement Ideas
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room Available on Site
* Canteen & Discounts Available on Site
* Wellness & Sport Centers Discounts
* Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.