Simulation Engineer (AMESim Simulations) - R&D (Sibiu)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Simulation Engineer (AMESim Simulations) - R&D (Sibiu) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. The Powertrain Division integrates innovative and efficient system solutions for vehicle powertrains. The comprehensive range of products includes gasoline and diesel injection systems, engine management, transmission control, including sensors and actuators, as well as fuel-supply systems and components and systems for hybrid and electric drives.
* Work as a member of the advanced development group reporting to the technical leader.
* Support functional/non-functional requirements breakdown at system level
* Develop or update transmission simulation models and components using Matlab/Simulink, and LMS.AMESim
* Generate and consolidate test scenarios and cases from models or from vehicle tests
* Show traceability and establish verification methods of systems engineering requirements
* Support of lab and field testing and the analysis of data derived from vehicle tests
* Collaboration with software teams to define efficient implementations and optimizations of the control applications
* MSc in mechatronics, mechanical, electrical, computer or control systems engineering
* Knowledge of 0D/1D/2D modelling techniques.
* Knowledge and experience in model verification and validation
* Proven modelling and simulation skills using Matlab, LMS Imagine.Lab, Wave or GT-Power tools.
* Experience with dynamic system modelling, including multi-body dynamics is desirable
* Experience in the area of Model-based Systems Engineering is desirable.
* Knowledge of automotive transmission systems is desirable
* Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
* Practical experience of engineering within a commercial environment or an equivalent research and development organization.
* Strong interpersonal skills are essential along with experience of multi-disciplinary teams.
* The candidate should be proficient in using Word and Excel.
What we offer
* Pay for Performance Programs
* Relocation Package
* Personalized Development & Training Programs
* Specific Training on the Job, on Site or in Worldwide Continental Locations
* Flexible Working Time
* System for Valuing Improvement Ideas
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room Available on Site
* Canteen & Discounts Available on Site
* Wellness & Sport Centers Discounts
* Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.