Intern Non-Engineering (Employer Branding) - HR Department
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Intern Non-Engineering (Employer Branding) - HR Department active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
Please see job descriptionResponsabilitati
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €7.3 billion in 2013, roughly 36.500 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €6.3 billion in 2013, roughly 32,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €6.6 billion in 2013, roughly 34,400 employees) achieved sales of approximately €20 billion in 2013. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
* Developing creative concepts, graphics and layouts for employer branding and communication purposes;
* Designing posters, brochures, banners, newsletters and other media prints;
* Managing the Internal Communication Network;
* Maintaining the relation with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality;
* Overall Support for HR Department.
* Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premier tools;
* Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills;
* Organizational and creativity skills;
* Detail orientation;
* Advanced English level;
* Knowledge or experience in HR processes is a plus;
What we offer
* Pay for Performance Programs
* Personalized Development & Training Programs
* Specific Training on the Job, on Site or in Worldwide Continental Locations
* Flexible Working Time
* System for Valuing Improvement Ideas
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room Available on Site
* Canteen & Discounts Available on Site
* Wellness & Sport Centers Discounts
* Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Apply via http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=Z2VvcmdpYW5hLmJyYWRlc2N1LjYyOTQyLjcyNzlAY29udGluZW50YWxyby5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20