Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Hardware Developer - SAM (TM)
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Do you want to be a Hardware developer? These should spark your interest.
We have a great opportunity for experienced or unexperienced electrical engineers, to work on Component Development for a well-known company.
You will be involved in:
- Designing, calculating and simulating hardware modules and schematics according to customer requirements, internal design rules;
- Documenting the design, development process and qualification result;
- ASIC's and Sensors development for Passive Safety specific projects;
- Participating at trainings and knowledge sharing process in order to improve work results;
- Creating HW test specifications, perform HW tests and create test reports;
- Develop and use the test automation system to increase test quality and efficiency;
- Develop and validate new test equipment;
- Supporting the SW team in developing the embedded SW applications;
- Cooperating with a worldwide development team and suppliers.
Would you like to learn, grow, have fun and work with the latest technology?
Join us and a mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.Qualifications
This is what it takes to be successful in Hardware developer:
- University degree in electrical/electronic engineering;
- Other university degrees, with training and knowledge of hardware development;
- Analog / digital electronic design;
- Design verification and analysis;
- Test automation experience and LabView is a plus;
- Simulation software tools;
- Test equipment: oscilloscope, power supplies, mixed signal generator, etc.;
- Function block definition.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la