43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
|Nivel job:||0 - 1 an experienta|
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 5500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group. We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers. Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
In this role, you will work as a member of the team working for AGCS Diagnostics. The Actuarial Diagnostics team is responsible for the delivery of the NLR (which is the actuarial best estimate of the Loss Ratio). This KPI is used for planning, pricing and business steering. Besides NLR, the team is also involved in the large losses parametrization.
- Analyze the Current Accident Year and the Plan losses.
- Provide management with timely strategic insights.
- Estimate the expected profitability by LOB and OE, identify the underlying drivers of losses, and thus give support and direction to business units looking to enhance the quality of AGCS’ insurance portfolios
- Monitor the current accident year, thus providing timely monitoring of the planned targets.
- Provide actuarial reinsurance support to the Reinsurance team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics/Economic, Statistics or Actuarial;
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in insurance;
- Actuarial background ideally with some progress in actuarial exams;
- Strong technical background (databases, programming etc);
- Willing to work in an international environment, previous experience of working with colleagues located in different countries is an advantage;
- Willing to get involved in wider team projects, project experience is an advantage;
- Willing to study towards the UK actuarial exams. More details can be found here:actuaries.org.uk/become-actuary.
- Ability to build strong working relationships;
- Data analysis skills;
- Strong computer skills, particularly Excel, VBA and SQL;
- Fluent in English with excellent communication and presentation skills
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with fixed benefits.
- Flexible benefits that can be individually customized, so that they best suit your needs.
Fixed Benefits - We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal wellbeing and professional growth.
- Additional vacation days (work tenure, Allianz tenure, special events, Paid day for child medical check-up)
- Rewards and Recognition Program (Team Excellence Award, Anniversary Awards, Above & Beyond Awards, Thank you for your contribution!)
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Employee Referral Program
- Exclusive Deals & Discounts
- Share Purchase Plan
- Allowances for special events (Birth Allowance, Losing a Family Member)
- Parking lot (limited parking spaces, reservation system)
- Open cafeteria on each floor (coffee, tea, water, fruits)
- Relaxation areas (on each floor) & Gaming area
- Flexible working program
- Medical services
- Private pension
- Internal Tourism
- Smart Experiences
- Meal Tickets
- Transportation vouchers
- Cultural events
- Gifts and giveaways
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.
Raporteaza eroarea la