Product Integrator for Display Solution Department for UX (TM)
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Do you want to be a Product Integrator for Display?
These should spark your interest:
- The Product Integration Tester is responsible for the technical coordination of the complete product integration test;
- Creation of the Production Test Specification Unit part;
- Technical acclamation with the included groups / roles TPL, EE, ME, SW, DT, Sample Shop, NPL and PTM during the product integration;
- Coordination/Compilation of the content for the respective sample in cooperation with the TPL;
- Deposition of the documents related to product integration in the configuration management system;
- Ensure that the discipline components are correctly released and that correct data versions are transferred into SAP-PDM;
- Ensure that the part lists in SAP-ERP (logistics system) (resp. Sample DB) is correct.
This is what it takes to be a successful in Product Integrator for Display:
- University Degree in an engineering field (e.g. Automation and Computer Science Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics);
- Good understanding of Systems Engineering (product interfaces);
- Good knowledge of product components (software, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering);
- Knowledge of development (all disciplines), test, integration and production (sample and final product) processes;
- Knowledge of the Sample Shop, production departments, integration tools;
- Planning and Organization;
- Capability to take initiative;
- Communication skills;
- Very good language skills (English);
- Experience in developing display products (TFT, OLED, backlight, touch system) or other embedded system would be a major advantage;
- At least 3 years experience in a technical area would be an advantage.
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Passionate about Displays? Take a look below:
With the ever-increasing digitalization, displays are becoming THE key differentiator of modern vehicle interiors and are the most important interface for the interaction of driver and vehicle. Changed user demands and new technologies enable novel interior cockpit designs.
With our broad technical know-how and long experience in the field of instrumentation, Continental is the leading innovator for automotive display solutions.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la